Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Epiphone Les Paul 'Black Beauty'
Buying a Tuxedo at a Rental Price
One would think that the striking features and breathtaking good looks on this Epi LP would carry along with it an equally hefty price tag. Well, one would be wrong. This guitar is as affordable as affordable gets, putting the vaunted good looks and sweet, singing tone that the Les Paul Custom Black Beauty is known for within the reach of even the most budget-minded six stringer. Do you feel like we do? Do you? You will, after you strap this bad boy on for the first time.
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty Electric Guitar Features:
• Solid mahogany body
• Set mahogany neck
• Slim-tapered neck profile
• 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
• 24-3/4" scale
• 1.68" nut width
• 3 Alnico Classic humbuckers
• LockTone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing
• Cream binding on body, fingerboard, and headstock
• Block pearloid inlays
• Gold hardware
Get Miss Black Beauty for MYR 3,XXX.00.