One of the greatest guitars of all time—made affordable!
The Limited Edition Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar has a solid mahogany body with a carved harp maple cap topped with a AAA-grade flame maple veneer. This is a Les Paul guitar that clearly follows in the great tradition of Gibson's Les Paul Standard model from 1959—perhaps the most highly acclaimed, and widely recognized solid body electric guitar in the world.
Epiphone Ltd Ed 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar Features:
• Style: Single-cutaway Les Paul
• Top: Carved maple
• Body: Mahogany
• Neck: Set mahogany
• Scale length: 24-3/4"
• Neck profile: '50s rounded
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard radius: 14"
• No. of frets: 22
• Fingerboard inlays: Trapezoid
• Nut width: 1-11/16"
• Neck pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3 humbucker
• Bridge pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2 humbucker
• Controls: Two Volume, Two Tone, 3-way toggle pickup selector
• Hardware: Nickel
• Tuners: Vintage tulip
• Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing
• Finish: Polyurethane
Get the Limited Edition 1959 Les Paul Standard at MYR 4,XXX.00